MEMBERSHIP OF CALOUNDRA CAMERA GROUP
- Normally, membership of Caloundra Camera Group (CCG) is open to residents of the Sunshine Coast Region in southeast Queensland.
- We welcome attendance of visitors to our twice-monthly meetings, but only members can enter competitions and participate in the full range of our activities.
- Membership requires payment of a one-off Joining Fee and thereafter an Annual Fee (see Membership Fees below).
- Participation in competitions requires assignment to a Grade. After becoming a member, you achieve assignment to A-Grade or B-Grade membership by submission of a portfolio of digital images to our Grading Committee for assessment.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Members have access to the members-only pages of our MyPhotoClub website, including learning materials and Internet links
- Members can participate in:
- Our monthly Digital and Print competitions
- Annual awards
- Queensland state-wide club or individual entry competitions and awards
- National and International competitions
- Members may participate in a range of organised activities, including:
- Day photography outings and challenges
- Longer photography excursions to regional Queensland and northern NSW
- Special events and conventions organised by CCG or other Queensland and interstate clubs
- CCG photography projects and exhibitions
- As Caloundra Camera Group is an affiliated member of the Photographic Society of Queensland (PSQ), our members enjoy the benefits of Public Liability Insurance, provided by a PSQ policy, whilst acting within the scope of their duties as a voluntary worker. To view the PSQ Policy documents, go to: http://www.psq.org.au/forms–documents.html
- One-off Joining Fee: $50. We waive this fee for any previous or lapsed members who are re-joining
- Annual Fee: $60, January to December. If a member joins after September 30, they remain financial to the end of the following calendar year (e.g. joins in October 2019, financial until end of December 2020)
- Note: We don’t offer any discounts for spouses, pensioners, or juniors, etc.
How to Pay Fees
- Cash: Pay the Treasurer at a regular CCG meeting
- Direct Debit Bank Transfer:
- BSB: 656-400 (Auswide Bank)
- Account No.: 102 588 775
- Reference: Your Name
STEPS TO JOIN
- Pay fees. When fees are received, the Treasurer will add you to the Membership List.
- When ready, submit grading images for assessment and assignment to grade:
- Login to CCG MyPhotoClub website at: https://caloundra.myphotoclub.com.au/
- Go to: Enter Competitions > Competitions > Click “UPLOAD GRADING IMAGES” button
- On the Upload Entries for Grading page, follow the instructions to upload and SUBMIT your images. After submitting your images, notify the Grading Officer by email.
- The Grading Officer will email the results of the grading procedure and you will be able to begin submitting entries to competitions.