Caloundra Camera Group Inc.
ABN 80 235 726 988
PO Box 369, Caloundra, Qld, 4551.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION – HOW TO JOIN
For detailed information on membership benefits and to apply to join us, please click on the button below.
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS ON MEETINGS – please note that until further notice, meetings will be held online via teleconference (Zoom).
Competitions and other activities will continue using this site and our Facebook Page which serves as a virtual meeting place for members.
If you would like to access these activities, or to join us on Facebook please contact the Secretary.
Regular meetings are held twice a month.
- Competition Night meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, except December and January. These meetings are devoted to judging of monthly Print competition entries and presentation of the results of remotely judged Digital competition entries. Normally judging is performed by a PSQ accredited judge.
- Share Night meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month, except December and January. Normally a prominent member of the photography community is invited to give a guest presentation on a specific topic of interest. Sometimes, our own members are invited to give a presentation in an area of their special expertise or experience.
- Regular meetings are held at the Annex building at the rear of the Caloundra District Indoor Bowling Association, 1 Bourke St., Golden Beach (off-street parking at the rear) Arrive 6.45 pm for 7:15 pm start.
Link to location on Google Maps
Annual Awards are presented at our Christmas/end of year celebration which is usually held on or about the 2nd Saturday in December starting at 5:00 pm at the usual club meeting hall. Please check the Club Newsletter as the time approaches for more information.
Annual and special awards include:
- Annual Accumulated Points winners for Digital and Print
- Print of the Year winners for each grade and category
- Digital of the Year winners for each grade and category
- The President’s Trophy (for Print, set subject chosen by the President)
- Don Attree Founder’s Trophy for Digital Nature
- Robin Simpson Trophy for Digital Australian Landscape
- Ted Gillingham Trophy for Print, B-Grade only, “My Country” based on Dorothea Mackeller’s poem
- Alf Easton Memorial Shield for most improved photographer of the year
- Images of the Year (best Print and best Digital entry during the year across all grades and categories).
latest update – April 2020