Members can now upload their entries for selection by our panel of selectors.
The specifications for entries and procedural rules are:
- Images must be in JPEG format and sRGB colour space. Maximum JPEG quality is allowed
- Maximum file size is 2 megabytes
- Members may enter a maximum of 2 images in each of the four categories. All categories are ungraded, meaning that both A and B Grade members may enter each category
- Maximum image pixel dimensions are: 1920 horizontal, 1080 vertical
- The four categories are: People, Pictorial, Nature, and Odd Numbers. To view definitions click here
- Images previously entered in Tewantin Shield will not be accepted
- Our Committee will appoint a panel of at least five selectors to choose our 5 entries in each category
- Uploading of members’ entries closes at 23:00, Wed. Sept. 25.
- To upload your entries, go to: Enter Competitions > Competitions > 2019 Tewantin Shield > Upload
We urge all members to participate by entering the maximum number of their best images, thus ensuring that Caloundra Camera Group wins the Shield in 2019. There will be a First Place only in each category, and a medallion will be awarded to the Overall Champion.